Never underestimate the power of LinkedIn networking.
I can trace many opportunities back to a relationship developed via networking so I understand that success in any industry relies on relationships. When you’re well-prepared and develop your communication skills and strategies, you can create engaging, productive, and long term business relationships through LinkedIn networking.
The LevelUp Your Linked online course and live 1:1 coaching session program will introduce you to business the essential skills needed to network successfully as well as provide guidelines for the practice of proper practices.
Included in your package is a total of 5 Live meetings with Adrienne.
- Three of the meetings are for 20 minutes, and two of the meetings will be an hour long.
- During the hour-long meeting, I will answer all your questions and help you walk through different sections that will help increase your visibility and help you make the connections you need.
- In the second hour meeting, I will share additional tips, new features only available on your mobile device, and special features like newsletters and LinkedIn Live.
Thank you for trusting me to teach you how to LevelUp Your LinkedIn. We are in this together. I am with you every step of the way, and I look forward to supporting your posts and helping you connect with your targeted market.
Online course includes:
- 5 Individual 1:1 Coaching Sessions with Adrienne,
- Level Up Your Linkedin Checklist
- BONUS* Level Up Your Linkedin for Success Ebook!
Click to START THE COURSE Now.
LinkedIn Train the Trainer Program
Invest only $299.00 in ONE employee, who can then train and support your entire sales team!
Adrienne Barker, MAS, founder of Professional Global Etiquette LLC, grew up in the Promotional Product industry and offers over 35 years of experience on the business’s distributor side. Adrienne has earned a lifetime certification designation of Masters of Advertising Specialties. Adrienne is a Senior Brand Marketing Manager and is powered by the 2nd largest promotional product supplier in the USA called Halo Branded Solutions.
Combining her knowledge and understanding of the promotional product industry with her certification as an International Etiquette and Protocol Consultant, Adrienne brings more than just sales experience to the office.
Adrienne is the current Chapter Chair for Volusia/Flagler SCORE Chapter #87 and the Director of Workshop Development.
Professional Global Etiquette offers specific business and executive training to companies and employees creating successful enterprises.